Ordering a custom pet portrait is easy!
1. Send me your favorite pet photo(s), preferably one or more digital photos that show good detail.
2. Decide on a size and color preference. I can help you with this if you’re unsure. Typically I draw on 80# Canson Pure White Artist Series paper. However, for some color portraits I use a toned gray or tan sheet, as it makes whiter animals stand out better on the paper.
3. Confirm your order with a 50% non-refundable deposit; some opt to pay for the entire amount up front which is fine. I accept cash, personal checks payable to “Scott Schiller” or PayPal.
4. Upon receipt of photos and payment, I will begin working on your portrait. Average turnaround time is 3 weeks, a bit longer for color or larger sized projects; if you need it sooner I will do what I can to rush your order (there may be a rush fee).
5. I keep you informed of every step along the way, and will send you photos of my progress to make sure you like what I’m doing. I appreciate feedback to ensure I am accurately portraying your pet’s unique look; I will do whatever I can to make sure I capture your pet’s likeness.
6. Once completed, I spray it with a protective fixative to prevent smudging and discoloration, package it with care and ship it once your final payment (including shipping charges) is in the mail.
7. Your custom pet portrait will be mailed via UPS, or hand-delivered if you happen to reside near the Greater Milwaukee area.
8. Any questions? Contact me anytime by email or phone, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Current Price List:
- 8″ x 8″….$250
- 8″ x 10″….$300
- 11″ x 14″….$400
- 8″ x 8″….$280
- 8″ x 10″….$450
- 11″ x 14″….$575
NOTE: Artwork is slightly smaller than these sizes so as to fit standard frames. For example, the art for an 8″ x 8″ order would be approximately 5″ x 5″, an 8″ x 10″ would be approximately 5″ x 8″, etc. Also, above prices are for single portraits only; the price is higher for multiple animals per drawing.
I am happy to accommodate other sizes if requested. Contact me to discuss your special needs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SCOTT SCHILLER Professional Artist
Orders and Terms and Conditions: All artwork completed are the Artist’s representation / interpretation of photos and are not intended to be exact replicas of the photo. You will be involved in approval of stages of completion to ensure accuracy of the features of your pet. Scott Schiller will ask for input prior to shipping for any adjustments (about three occasions not exceeding five). If you do not respond to the requests of input, Scott Schiller will continue to complete the artwork as it appears. Your absence of input will be assumed acceptance of the artwork process /stages. By submitting a photo and accepting the completed artwork, you are agreeing to give Scott Schiller exclusive rights to reproduce your work to be used and reproduced in any Scott Schiller publications, on the Web site, on Facebook, or in any other Scott Schiller marketing and media projects, in all media in perpetuity. You will retain the right to the original drawing of your work in other media that is agreed upon in advance with Scott Schiller.
All commissioned portraits will be displayed on this artists website and other social media. Scott Schiller Professional Artist, retains the copyright to ALL artwork completed. All images or texts on this website are copyrighted; therefore, you cannot use on other websites or promotional material without specific written permission by Scott Schiller Professional Artist. Customer emails, in whole or in part may be used as a testimonial in the customer comments and in the gallery section. If you would prefer us not to display these please let us know upon ordering. Scott Schiller Professional Artist will only use the artwork created for promotional material. No artwork will be started until all monies, acceptable photos provided and acceptance of these terms and conditions are in place. By submitting a photo, you are giving full permission to this artist for a rendering of the image(s) and subject matter showed therein. All reference photographs used for the creation of the portrait(s) must be free of all copyrights unless otherwise accompanied by a signed written release form by the photographer or owner of the copyright. The client is in full understanding that he/she will be held responsible for any legal action taken by others for use of material that is not free of all copyrights. Scott Schiller reserves the right to cancel an order without explanation (which of course customer is 100% refunded)
All artwork is commissioned for personal use only and may not be used for financial gain, unless a prior License Agreement is made with the artist. By submitting your photo and order you FULLY accept and understand these terms and conditions above.