The Pet Sketcher

Custom Pet Portraits

Navigation Menu

MECA Vest-a-K9 was a success!

Posted by on Jul 24, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

Yesterday I supported our local law enforcement K9s at the MECA (Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals) Vest-a-K9 fundraising event. Proceeds go to funding protective vests for various local police K9s. I got to meet K9s Bane and Bodie, as well as many friendly pets and their owners. I look forward  to sketching more K9s in the future! Check out my...

Read More

The Seattle Pet Expo of 2016 is a wrap!

Posted by on Jun 12, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

I am just back from exhibiting at the Seattle Pet Expo and have to say it was a great success! I met so many wonderful people and their pets, I look forward to drawing some of them in the future 🙂 If you or someone you know would be interested in a custom pet portrait, drawn from your own photo, please contact...

Read More

MECA Vest-a-K9 Fest 2016

Posted by on May 18, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

I will exhibiting at this year’s 5th annual MECA Vest-a-K9 Fest in Greenfield, Wisconsin. The event, scheduled for July 23rd 10am-3pm, was created by veterinarian Dr. Marla Lichtenberger of the Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals to raise money not only for body armor for area K9 officers, but also to help pay for veterinary and training costs as...

Read More

I was featured in Professional Artist magazine!

Posted by on Jan 14, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

Last year I was one of four artists interviewed for a feature story in Professional Artist magazine about artists who paint or draw portraits. The story was printed in the Oct/Nov 2015 issue. Here is the entire article. My interview can be found on the last two pages. Professional-Artist-magazine_OctNov2015  ...

Read More

Portraits framed!

Posted by on Jan 5, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

This is a late post (from March 2015) about an update I received from the Massachusetts owners of K9s Jari and Max. They sent me this photo of how they framed both portraits. Very cool matting and framing, I love...

Read More
© 2018 The Pet Sketcher