The Pet Sketcher

Custom Pet Portraits

Navigation Menu

I was featured in Professional Artist magazine!

Posted by on Jan 14, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

Last year I was one of four artists interviewed for a feature story in Professional Artist magazine about artists who paint or draw portraits. The story was printed in the Oct/Nov 2015 issue. Here is the entire article. My interview can be found on the last two pages. Professional-Artist-magazine_OctNov2015  ...

Read More

Portraits framed!

Posted by on Jan 5, 2016 in Community | 0 comments

This is a late post (from March 2015) about an update I received from the Massachusetts owners of K9s Jari and Max. They sent me this photo of how they framed both portraits. Very cool matting and framing, I love...

Read More

Tio’s portrait is complete!

Posted by on Jul 18, 2015 in Community | 0 comments

Just finished Tio’s portrait, isn’t she a sweetheart? If you or someone you know might be interested in a custom pet portrait, hand-drawn with love and skill, please consider The Pet Sketcher! Either way, I invite you to follow my progress on my current portrait on my Facebook...

Read More

Rylee’s finished portrait

Posted by on Jun 29, 2015 in Community, Sketches | 0 comments

I have been behind schedule posting updates, I apologize! I finished Rylee’s portrait a few weeks ago and shipped it out to Dirk’s Fund in Missouri. I heard about Rylee’s incredible story and was compelled to help out in some way. So I decided to sketch her portrait and donate it. It will be auctioned off to raise money to help pay for...

Read More
© 2018 The Pet Sketcher